WEBQUEST ASSIGNMENT


 Hi folks, welcome to the last assignment!

This week's assignment was quite pleasent. I think this was the most fulfilling assigment in this course. Because this really made me feel like a teacher.

Long story short, our assignment was creating a webquest. If you don't know what a webquest is, let me explain:Webquest is an internet-based format providing for students to be able to study outside the class. It includes five stages:introduction, task, process,evaluation,conclusion.

What you need to to is basically assigning a task for your students and explain it with details,step by step and giving them an evaluation chart for them to see how their tasks will be evaluated.

I actually really enjoyed this assignement but as this is my final exam week, I was a bit stressful so Gamze and I rushed this one a little bit but we think we did it well.

 You can reach our work by clicking here or if you want, you can scan this qr code:


Also you can reach my pair Gamze's blog by clicking here .

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar