Sarcoline is the New Harper's Bazaar(My First Digital Poster)

 





Hi again my folks,
I'm super duper excited for this week's assignement cause it was amazing to create this,I want to do it again.😉
This week our teacher assigned us to create a digital poster. She gave us two options and I chose to make a magazin cover on entertainment. Here you can see it:👇


The reason why I chose to create a magazine is that I really love to read ,touch and turn the pages of a magazine. Even at first I heard the assignement I thought it would be the perfect fit for me and I wasn't wrong. I had so much fun that I even did not expect that much. From the beginning it was obvious who would be on the cover of my magazine,of course,queen of the music industry:Taylor Swift.

I used Canva for this assignement and I am really glad that I used it since it made it so easy to create this poster. It was pretty hard to find a cool magazine title though,that part got me tired..

I would absoluuutely suggest this assignment to my students because it was too incentive. It may not teach you the grammar but I'm sure that you will want to learn English.


Yorumlar

  1. That cover looks amazing! I wish we could actually read Gigi's interview. :D

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Popüler Yayınlar