Language Awareness Task

 

Hi folks,

Today,finally, I'm here with the work I have told you about. Its called Language Awareness Task. Let me explain first. In this task we basically create a more conscious atmosphere in class. So the most important part of this task is that the students could actually understand what we try to teach them but with a difference:They will try to understand on their own. We call this inductive learning.Well then,how we do this? We collect datas from several written or oral sources which called corpus.

Gamze and I decided to choose a Harry Potter themed task just so it could be more interesting, yeah definitely ,it's nothing to do with our obsession to HP. We decided to create our own corpus so she used her own Harry Potter books as source and I used the power of Google.

Here's our work


Also you can reach my bosom friend Gamze's blog from here.
See you in  my next posts,keep yourselves safe!

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar