AUGMENTED REALITY

 


Hi folks, 

Remember I told you that Gamze and I had so much trouble doing the flipped classroom assignments? Yeah, well that was nothing compared to THIS!

After my hysterical enterance , I can give the name of this week's assignment: Augmented Reality. Actually,if you are the student, it can be really fun but if you are the teacher , it is hard to create. So basically, AR is kind of a technology which brings the image  to user's view in more realistic way. For example Minecraft is a game brought up by AR technology.

Making process was really hard for both of us. As city we chose Luxor/Egypt. There were many things we wanted to show about this city, especially in 3D form. But no matter how hard we tried, we failed to put 3D models and we settled to Youtube videos. As app we used Assemblr and it really helped us except the 3D part.

Long story short it was a really hard assignment and I can't say I had fun but it's undeniable that it's useful.

Here's our how-to video:

Here's our beautiful handout:

Material Design AR - Gamze Şanlı

You can reach my pair's blog by clicking here.

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar