Flıpped Vocabulary Classroom

 




Hi folks,

As you can see this week's task is called Flipped Vocabulary Classroom and if that will be excused then I'm gonna say a big whew! For God's sake what was that?

After  a bit ranting I feel like I finally could talk about it,lol. So,what is flipping classroom? A flipped classroom is pretty different from traditional classroom.It actually aims to take the learning responsibility from the teacher largely and direct it to students to make them more active in class and also to increase the interaction . To make these happen, a lecture video,presentation or visuals are created by the lecturer and is shared with the students before the class. Students learn the content of lesson at home and they are not given homework so that they could consolidate what they've learned in the class with activities guided by teacher. The teacher ensures that whole class is involved.

What about how me and my pair handled it? Son we knew we had to create a video so we decided to use Powtoon as the tool because I had experience with it. Well I guess both Gamze(my dear best friend also pair) and I can agree that this was not the best decision beacuse it caused us some troubles.I couldn't contribute to the video because appearently Powtoon don't let two different computers making changes even though it's the same account. So I made the handout ,voicedover half of the video and wrote the scripts for both of us, Gamze created the video and voicedover her half.

To sum up, I liked the Flipped Classroom approach but I can easily say the process was not much fun.

Here's our video:



This is our worksheet:

You can reach my pair's blog by clicking here .



Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar