Flipped Grammar Classroom






 Hi folks, 

So,do you remember the last week's assignment ,flipped vocabulary ? This week Gamze and I created a Flipped Grammar Classroom. Of course, this was as difficult as the last one, duh.

We used Powtoon again but this time we were prepared so the process of making the video was easier. But adjusting sounds to streaming video was hard. Preparing the scripts as well was harder because it was more detailed than vocabulary.Making the video part belonged to Gamze as we shared the parts of the process just like we did the vocabulary.I made the handout,she made the video,we shared the topics and recorded our sounds.

I think flipping class could really be effective and instructive. I honestly still don't think it was  fun to make so I don't know if I would use this approach in my future class. Maybe...

Here's our video:





Here's  our worksheet:





And you can click here to reach my pair's blog.

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar