Final Post 😔


Hi pals,

As you can see from the title , it is my final post,we've come to the end. Normally goodbyes are sad but I don't feel sad at all. Because I've learned so much from all of this.  I learned Canva , for God's sake.

Before taking Educational Technologies class I hadn't realized how useful integrating technology to English classes could be. With so many technologic tools,activites and assignements, you really could add varieties to your classes. I know that it would engage students to courses,cause I was really invested in this course except the parts that I get really tired and angry when I couldn't properly used a tool.This course aroused my interest in designing actually, especially the assignement which we prepared magazine covers. Yes, that was my favourite and actually I stopped myself from designing other magazine covers afterwards. My least favourite one is definitely podcasting.  I really hate hearing my voice and also cutting, equalizing and combining my voice with background music  made me question that why I was alive. It was a nerve-wrecking and annoying experience for me but I think I handled it very well at the end  of the day.Also I can say that this course got me out of my comfort zone. Did I say I found out Canva via this course, yeah I did,sorry.I can't think of anything to suggest since I find this course quite competent. I learn to use Audacity,Canva(!), and also I learn how to add an embed link. Before this course, I didn't even know what an embed link is. 

I thank my teacher for giving me this opportunitiy and I thank my friends stand by me whenever I thought I couldn't complete an assignement. And I thank you who reads this post.

Goodbye and take care!

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar