Creating A Wiki Page







Hi my dear followers!

This week's assignement was creating our own wiki pages and adding a book review. Those who know me could guess that it's very exciting for me because I looove reading and express my feelings about them. 

I chose my favourite book series' first book to introduce:Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.I have been a Potterhead (those who are crazy about the series) since 2010 so it is about time to show it to you guys.If you want to read my review just click here.

Creating a wiki page was something that I  couldn't even imagine to do.But here we are ,aren't we? It was beyond my expectations and since I really enjoy talking about books, I loved the whole experience and it didn't bore me.

Keep reading and following my posts! ❤

Love you!

Yorumlar

  1. Amazing post! I really liked your book review. Who's your favorite charachter from Harry Potter series?

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Popüler Yayınlar