Digital Storytelling with my Bestie ❤



Hey there, my friends,

The more we get close to the end,the more I got sad. Unfortunately all the beautiful things have an ending at last. But right now, we're still not exactly at the end so let's focus on this week's assignement,shall we?

This is the final assignement and it was about creating a digital storytelling. It was a bit harder than the others ,this is an undeniable fact but we, me and my pal Gamze, turned it into something we both enjoyed. So for this assignement we had three options and we chose to do a "How to?" video. In this option, you explain and show the process of creating something step by step while videotaping it. It's lile a youtuber thing, right? We chose to create a bullet journal weekly log page since I love bullet journaling and Gamze loves to create and draw. You can check Gamze's blog and our work by clicking here

At the end of the day , we both enjoyed and were content what we've done. As tool we used Youtube. When I think about how it would contribute to my class which I teach English, I could't be sure about that. But I can+t deny that was pretty entertaining and enjoyable.

See you in my final post my pals!

You can check our Digital Storytelling work from here:

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar