Hello,Agaın(?)

 

Hi everyone!

It's me again. But believe me, I,too, was not expecting coming back here again. This term I was supposed to choose between two optional subject and I came to think 'why not continue posting since I already have a blog'.

The subject is called Material Design and it is a big part of ELT Department.And luckily, the teacher is same as in the other subject.

But this term we have some changes. For example, I am no longer a student, I'm a teacher,to be clear, I am supposed to act like one.And this time our works are more instructive rather than fun.But I'm sure we'll keep having fun and learning together. Believe me or not, Gamze and I have already finished our first work and we are excited to share it with you.Until next time, keep yourselves safe!

And stay tuned!

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Popüler Yayınlar