My Very First Podcast:Is It Possible to Change the World?

   


 Hi folks,here I am again✌

As I mentioned before ,I am using this blog for my Educational Technologies Class. This week our teacher assigned us a homework on creating a podcast. Now this was a whole new experience for me because I didn't even listen a podcast in my life. I enjoyed and hated doing it at the same time. I enjoyed it because it lead me to do something new and get out of my comfort zone. I hated it because setting the whole podcast was really hard.I chose to create a podcast about what I wanted to change about world. Well,something has to change ,right?

I really had difficulties in this podcasts such as adding music, setting duration ,embed it into my blog. But now I finished it and I realized how much I learned from it.Trying and doing thing that I' ve never done in my life scares me all the time but it totally worth it this time.

One day I will be a teacher. And I really want to be a teacher who knows best about new technologies and keeps up with the era. So I probably assign my students this type of homeworks. I believe this kind of tasks will open new doors for students.

Thank you again for listening me,

See you on my new posts !!!

❤❤❤

Yorumlar

  1. Awesome post! I loved your podcast and your viewpoint. Can't wait for next week's post!

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Popüler Yayınlar